The employees here tell anyone who knows anything even remotly close to anything that they are qualified to attend the school and that they have been "chosen" .This is total BS.

Anyone who gets at least a 75% or better on the online skills challenge is given a phone call to come in for the "exclusive invitation only" meeting with the director. This exclusive invitation is for any *** who knows basic computer skills. AND if you can pass the guidelines for a heftly Saliie Mae loan then you are the guinea Pig. This school will harass you and drive you nuts until you have had enough and walk in thier doors.

Even if you tell them you are not interested they will keep calling you and emailing you.

There are plenty of other l;earning institutions out there who will give you the same experiance for half the money.Stay away from Computer training

Had an Experience with ComputerTraining?

Comments

I attended this "school" in the spring of 07 and like many others i am sadly SOL with a giant Debt hanging over my head and no job.

Total waste of money and not worth it.You can get all the materials you need for around $2500 to do what this place does for you.

I went there and am pissed about how much my loan is.

It isn't even a stafford loan so you can't do anything with the government on helping you with the loan.It is a private loan!

I just wanted to say thanks to all of you who have posted on this site.I was told I had one of the highest levels in their database and how I could be making well over 60,000 in a couple of months with a cert from their school.

But it seemed like a scam because its not accredited and there are no degrees.

They pushed and pushed for me to fill out the loan app before leaving and I just could bring myself to being sold a dream..Again thanks you have helped me make a better decision.

I agree this school was a total wast of 30k If only I could go back in time. Im looking to network with others who have been taken advantage of with this program. Come to computertrainingnot dot com and meet me and others

I went through their so called "school" also, I was promised the world also.I earned 2 MS Certs while there too, but guess what?

I can't find a job in the field either. Now I'm stuck with a giant loan from Sally Mae also, that I can't pay either. Their so called "job placement" sux also too, I didn't find out till almost the end of the program that the jobs that are out there don't pay *** either. What a big ripoff!!!

Is there anyone out there that can do anything about this bogus place?It needs to be shutdown!!!

this class is a WASTE of time and money.i know about 30 people (yes a whole class) who got ripped off from this place.

no one in that class is where they promised they would be. no help getting jobs like they promised. nothing.

now 30 people are in debt because of this "school".what rip.

I recently attended this schools presentation etc what ever you want to call it. and honestly the only people in class i felt who had an IQ over 100 was me and my parents who came, the others were a joke they didn't know up from down. They OHHH'd and AHHH'd at the "Career Services" that these people push so hard that its gods gift to them ... when almost all college's offer a career services with help on resume's and some sort of job placement assistance to an extent.

The price now in Indiana is 27,268 dollars for 6 months ... that inclues

5 150$ test vouchers

1 750$ Dell Computer Voucher

and the testing materials.

Those are the ONLY tangibles they list the rest is all padded numbers. I did my homework and at IUPUI you can get all the training needed for roughly 2500 ish give or take don't exactly remember off the top of my head. Of course you dont get their nifty dell voucher ... or there all amazing 6-10 pm class's 2 nights a week yet iupui offers those class's mornings evenings saturdays more flexability for the working adult if you ask me cause a lot of adults work nights.

When i asked the lady giving the presentation why it costs more then 1-2 years of college at iupui she said this "Because its the price worth an education thats equal to that of a 2 year college in 6 months" then i asked her wheres the degree she stated "You do not need any degree in this field you will get paid just as much with these certs...

in conclusion this school is retarded trying to screw under-educated people out of their money who didn't do their homework on other schools.

I actually handed out a print up of iupuis courses and pricing for those courses + times/days given to half the class when they were leaving and they almost all thanked me for it cause why spend 27,268 dollars for *** when you can get the same or better for 24-25k less and not have that gigantic debt hanging over your head especially with how todays economy is.